Bruce Eaton is the president and chief executive officer of Velocity Sciences, a leader in the diagnostics services industry. He also serves as the president and chief executive officer of i2 Pharmaceuticals, Inc., where he has expanded the company’s intellectual property holdings and formed strategic partnerships with some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical space. Read More
- The Most Important Inventions in Food Safety History - Advances in technology have spearheaded the evolution of human-led endeavors, and this includes the development of food safety mechanisms.
- A Look at the EPA’s Role in Drinking Water Safety - Ensuring that all Americans have access to safe drinking water is an absolute top priority for [the] EPA…We must work collectively to seize opportunities for progress, partnership, and innovation in order to continue to provide our citizens with the safest drinking water in the world. – EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy The United States’ drinking water […]
- Consumer Trust in the Food Industry: Perception and Reality - About a third of consumers believe that the food industry is transparent, with its information, but that number is on the rise.
- What You Need to Know about the Institute for Food Safety and Health - The Institute for Food Safety and Health works with public and private sector partners to ensure the safety of the nation’s food supply.
- This Is What You Need to Know About China’s Complex Food Safety Problems - China is a major player in the global market, and the actions it takes (or doesn’t take) have worldwide implications for food safety.